Over at RevGals, Sandy posted about how the idea of seeking reminds her of the game of hide and seek. In that attitude of playfulness, here are the things that seem to have gotten hidden somewhere that I am looking for.
1. A night of interrupted sleep.
2. A day off that doesn’t involve running errands, taking anyone to appointments, or fielding church phone calls.
3. A week that unfolds the way I have envisioned it in my daytimer.
4. the woman who used to stare back at me from my bathroom mirror rather than the stranger who is there now.
5. more moments to reflect and give thanks for the joy of right now.